dōTERRA - A Company that Genuinely Cares
(every drop helps a family somewhere)
This company is now more than just oils to me, the Founders who own the company outright and therefore are not answerable to shareholders, deeply care about the welfare of the farmers and communities they touch. This is why I chose to partner with dōTERRA..
- They never pay brokers (middle men) who take a cut of the money and often dilute the oil
- When the oil grows naturally in third world locations, it is sourced to help those who need a trade when charity money often runs out
- They choose to support small family growers because this gives a fairer opportunity to all
- Growers are often paid a salary, instead of on yield, to help support them financially throughout the year
- The Healing Hands charity provides community support where needed, be it schools, medical care or even fresh water, check out a couple of videos here and here to see how they help.
Quality Should Never be Compromised
Every single bottle of oil is third party tested to ensure you always know the oils are unadulterated. Equally the potency of growing the oil in its natural habitat is never forgone.
This means that you have an oil that is powerful but safe for the whole family.